Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Recipe: S'mores truffles


I love anything s'mores, so when I found this recipe on Pinterest, I knew I had to make them. They were really good, but I will say they were definitely on the sweet side. I think next time I would cut the powdered sugar in half and use more marshmallow.

Ingredients
7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
4 Tbsp butter, softened
3 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
pinch of salt
12 oz chocolate candy coating
3 Tbsp crushed graham crackers

Directions
1. Combine marshmallow, butter, vanilla, salt and powdered sugar in mixer until creamy. 
2. Refrigerate about 1 hour. 
3. Scoop and roll into 1 inch balls, freeze for 30 minutes.
4. While in the freezer for 30 minutes, melt chocolate. 
5. Using a toothpick, dip each marshmallow bite into chocolate, shaking off the excess. 
6. Place on cookie sheet and immediately sprinkle with crushed graham crackers. 
7. Allow to harden (in fridge). 
8. Enjoy cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment