Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

1 year ago...


A year ago, two of these little embryos were put back inside their Mommy. It was hard to predict then what would happen. But as I sit here exactly one year later, everything is put into perspective...





 

This little person that Michael and I created with the help of some very talented doctors was worth every doctor appointment, every test and every single, or three hundred needle pokes! I remember going to the surgery center that day, our motto was hope and we were feeling very positive. I was telling all of the doctors and nurses it was Baby Day and we were so excited to leave there pregnant. It's amazing what can happen in 365 days after years of waiting. From petri dish to a 3 month old, it's pretty wild and we are so incredibly grateful every day.

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a new $5k camera, and your pics just look SO much better!!! lol

    ReplyDelete