Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine Craft

I asked Ethan what he wanted to do on yesterday and he said he wanted to do a craft. That sounded good to me so I went to my craft desk to find something for my kiddos to do. I found a 2 pack of canvases and went with it. I taped out their names on the canvas so that they could paint on top of it. They were very excited! This was Sofia's first time painting and doing a craft on her own too!


Ethan went right to work!




All done!

Sofia had so much fun painting, she did really well too! She got a little messy and really wanted to pull the blue mess matt off the table but she painted the whole canvas herself!






Mama, I painted my hand!

After they painted their canvases, we added some hearts for Valentine's Day! I made a few different size heart stamps out of pipe cleaners and we stamped the hearts in different colors. Ethan loved this part!





All done and drying!


The final product, I think they came out so cute and look forward to putting them out every Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment