Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Our week in pictures: 2/8 - 2/14


1. My poor girl was home sick for a day and it was a rough one, luckily it was really just one day.
2. Oh no, Romeo captured Cat Boy! (PJ Masks on Disney Junior is Ethan's favorite show)
3. Valentine's party at Ethan and Sofia's daycare!
4. Gymnastics class!
5. My cool guy!
6. Fun craft project I did with the kiddos!
7. Valentines treats Ethan and Sofia brought for their friends at daycare.
8. Yummy whole wheat heart pancakes for my loves.
9. Love her!
10. My crafting buddies!
11. Ethan practicing floating in the bath for his swim class!
12. Beautiful roses and strawberries from my love for Valentine's Day!
13. My little diva!
14. Candlelit dinner cooked by my love for Valentine's Day!
15. These two crack me up!
16. I had a rude awakening this week when I woke up and there was a velociraptor and triceratops in my face courtesy of Ethan, HA!
17. Sofia's favorite meal of the day, breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment