Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

No more paci!

Well the time had finally come. It was time to say good-bye to Ethan's pacifier. We had decided on vacation that when we got home we were officially going to pull the plug. Since I'm off on Fridays, we decided to do it over the weekend. We just took it away when he woke up that morning. I was worried about nap time but I made sure to really tire him out that morning. When I put him down for his nap he did ask for it, but I told him he was a big boy now and he didn't need a paci. I was so surprised, he didn't cry and fell right asleep. The same thing happened at bed time. He asked for it but we told him no and he was fine. The rest of the weekend he only asked for it a couple of times and that was it, we haven't looked back! To celebrate his accomplishment, we took him to Target to pick out a new toy. He's such a good boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment