Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Recap

We had such a great weekend! The weather was great and we spent most of the weekend outside enjoying it. On Friday I did my mile swim before my boys got up for the day.


Michael had an early tee time to play golf and Ethan and I headed out to spend the day at the Morton Arboretum with Arla and Lily. Ethan was so excited to go!


Ethan and Lily had a ball, it was such a fun day. I'm going to do a post tomorrow with lots of pictures from the day, but here's just a few of my favorites!




Ethan was totally wiped from his day of fun and fell asleep pretty much instantly after we left and then took a 3 and a half hour nap when we got home! Friday night we just made some dinner and relaxed.

Saturday we were up and out early. We went to breakfast and then the farmer's market to stock up for the week.



I got some pretty flowers from the market too.

When we got back from the farmer's market it was nap time for Ethan and I went for a run. When Ethan woke up we had some lunch and then headed to the park to play.







After the park it was nap time again for Ethan. For dinner Michael made us some yummy shrimp tacos. After dinner Ethan had book time with Dado and then we went on a walk before bed time. 




Sunday morning I made some breakfast and then because it was so beautiful out we decided to go to the Morton Arboretum again. I had told Michael how much I loved it and how much fun Ethan had so he wanted to go check it out. It was so beautiful out Ethan had a ball. 





The best part was we were sitting watching Ethan and we looked up and there was Arla, Teddy and Lily! My sister had told Teddy the same things I told Michael so they came back too! We had so much fun watching the kids explore together! I will post the rest of the pictures tomorrow.


The kids played so hard, Ethan didn't even make it to lunchtime!


We had some lunch and then it was time to head home so Ethan could get a nap. Michael and I both took a nap too! After some naps we woke up, played with Ethan and then I made Sunday dinner. I made mozzarella and pesto stuffed chicken, corn on the cob and asparagus.


It was a great weekend and we have a fun week planned ahead with the 4th of July holiday. I only have to work Monday and Tuesday and then it's a 5 day weekend for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment