Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

1000th Post!


Wow....1000 posts!
I must have had a lot to say in the past 3 1/2 years!
I never, ever would have imagined when I started this blog that I would write 1000 posts.
A lot has happened in 3 1/2 years and I'm glad that I have a record of everything here.
I've shared our vacations, holidays, recipes, craft projects, home improvement projects, our infertility struggle, our IVF journey, my pregnancy and 1000's of pictures. 
And while I blog for myself, I've met some great people through this blog as well. I hope you enjoy following our daily happenings as much as I enjoy following yours as well.

We have a lot coming up in the next few months with all of the holiday happenings: Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, lots of Ethan firsts and we'll have it all captured here.

We hope you'll stick around for the next 1000 posts!

1 comment: