Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Very Pinterest Christmas


I know, I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet. I promise I respect the bird; no Christmas decorations are allowed up in the house until the day after Thanksgiving. But despite those rules we have, I can't contain myself this year because of Pinterest. My Christmas board is exploding with amazing Christmas ideas that I can't wait to do. Here's a round-up of some of my favorite craft projects, food and fun activities I hope to do this year. I will be sure to show you the final results of the projects I complete! Hopefully everything comes out Pintastic and not a Pintrosity!

Reindeer Wreath

Snowman Cake Bites

Kitchen Cabinet Christmas Card Display
Attach ribbon to kitchen cabinets.  Use clothespins to hang cards.

25 Books of Christmas
Wrap up twenty-five children's books and put them under the tree with a special blanket next to them. Before bed each evening, your kids choose one book to open and read together until Christmas. Love it!  I am def doing this for christmas this year!!!

Popsicle Stick Snowflakes
Giant craft stick snowflakes

Hand Print Santa with Ethan
hand-print-santa-card-christmas-craft-

Family Thumbprint Ornament
Top 10 Favorite Christmas Crafts made with hands & feet

Santa Beard Advent Calendar

Take a Magical Christmas Tree Picture
How to take a picture like this of your Christmas tree.

Reindeer Treats
Reindeer treats

1 comment: