Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Recap

We had a great weekend! On Friday we were supposed to take our Fall Family pictures but the weather was crappy so we had to re-schedule for this week. Since it was rainy out I decided to take advantage of the weather and put up our Fall/Halloween decorations.



I will do a full post this week with lots more pictures of our decorations. I love having them up, its really cozy   in the house now. While I was putting up my decorations I got my iPhone 5 delivered! 


I was so excited to get it! I had the iPhone 4 so it was fun to have the new one. I've been using it all weekend and I really love it. The camera is so much better, and the phone in general is a lot faster than my old one. Friday night we just stayed in and relaxed. We made appetizers for dinner and just hung out with the little man. 

Saturday morning we got up and headed out to breakfast early. We went to Wildberry in Schaumburg. Ethan was looking so cute in his owl outfit. I've been waiting for months for him to fit into it!



After breakfast we ran some errands at Babies R' Us, Whole Foods and Crate and Barrel. After a few hours of running around we headed home. We relaxed most of the afternoon. I made us lunch and a couple of loaves of zucchini bread.


On Saturday night we headed over to Rich and Tif's to hang out and get some dinner. We went to Famous Dave's for dinner and then headed back to Rich and Tif's house to play with the kids. We headed home when it was time for Ethan to go to bed. 

Sunday was Michael's 30th Birthday! We started the day cuddling in bed with our little man. Then I made Michael's favorite breakfast, french toast, hash browns and sausage. After breakfast we worked on making sauerkraut and polish sausage for Pierogi Fest that was happening later that day. We relaxed, watched football and played with Ethan. Around 2 Michael headed to his parents for Pierogi Fest to celebrate his30th  and his Dad's 60th birthday. I stayed home for a little longer until Ethan woke up from his nap. I got to his parent's house right when they were starting to cook the pierogi. The pierogi were delicious as always. I was bad and didn't take any pictures at all. I was too busy eating and taking care of Ethan. When we got home we put candles in a cupcake and sang Happy Birthday to Michael. Ethan was enthralled by the candles!




It was a great weekend and I'm so thankful to celebrate my love's birthday. 30 is looking really good on my man! I hope all of you had a great weekend and have a good week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Because of this post I am going to pull out my decor tonight! lol! And that owl outfit is adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete