Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back!

I didn't mean to drop to take a blog break, but things have been really busy. This is my busiest time of year at work until November so at night I come home, spend time with Ethan, put him to bed and pretty much crash. I thought I would catch everyone up with some pictures. I will try to get my blogging back on track next week! I hope all of you are doing well!

Went to the first craft fair of the Fall season and found 2 cute new decorations for Fall/Halloween


I took Ethan's September themed photo shoot and he was tuckered out!

We started every morning with some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

I cut my hair and warmed up the color for Fall

Our little man rolled over from back to front so he can now roll over both ways, such a big boy!

Bath time with Mickey!

We went for sushi at our favorite place

Good-bye infant car seat, hello big boy car seat!

We stocked up on foods for Ethan's first taste coming soon!

My little sous chef hung out with me in the kitchen while I made food for Labor Day

No comments:

Post a Comment