Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Husby!

Happy birthday to my Michael! Today, my husby celebrates another birthday and I celebrate another year of having him in my life. A little blog post cannot express how much he means to me or how happy he makes me.


The past five+ years that we've shared together have been the best years of my life. If I had to choose only one thing to bring with me to a deserted island, I'd only choose you! You can always make me laugh no matter how bad of a day I've had. It's honestly hard for me to remember what my life was like before you were in it.






I hope that I can make you feel as special today on your birthday (and every day) as you have made me feel since the day we met. Happy birthday, my best friend and partner in life! ♥ I am so excited to celebrate your birthday in Lake Geneva this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment