Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

This week I'm...


Loving: That I got all of my workouts in this week.
Disliking: Waiting...it has become my nemesis.
Craving: A slice of the delicious zucchini bread I made this week, yum!

Hoping: That everything goes according to plan for once.
Reading: I finished Summer and the City: A Carrie Diaries Novel by Candace Bushnell and Uncharted TerriTORI by Tori Spelling this week. I need to find a new book for next week, any suggestions?
Watching: The temperatures go down a bit. I'm loving seeing 80's and not 90's in the 10-day forecast.

Listening to: Good news being delivered, I was pleasantly surprised.
Looking forward to: Lake Geneva in September, we're officially booked!
Hearing buzz about: We use to have 2 moons? That's crazy talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment