Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

For a relaxing weekend, we certainly did a lot. On Friday I had a doctors appointment in the morning and then worked from home the rest of the day. Friday night we went on a date night. We were both craving some pizza and so we headed to Lou Malnati's. It was delicious as always. Afterwards we just headed home and relaxed the rest of the night.


On Saturday we got up and headed out to grab some breakfast. After breakfast I headed to my salon to get my hair cut and colored. I got rid of my highlights and warmed everything up for Fall. I love how it came out.


After the salon Michael and I headed out to have some lunch, do some shopping and go see a movie. We went to one of Michael's favorites, Buffalo Wild Wings, for lunch. Since he was taking me to my movie I let him pick whatever he wanted for lunch. After lunch we did some shopping. I had some good luck at DSW and found a couple pairs of cute shoes.


After shopping we headed to the movies to see The Help. I was so excited to see it. The theater was packed, every seat was full. The movie was excellent. The book was better, but that's how it always is. Michael really liked it as well. Just like the book, I laughed, cried and was totally touched by the story. It's a modern day To Kill a Mockingbird. I highly recommend it.


After the movie we headed home to relax for a little while. We ended up going out to dinner with Michael's parents. We all had a taste for sushi so we headed to a place Michael and I had never been to but they had. It was really good. After dinner, we headed home and just relaxed.

Today we woke up and my husby got right downstairs to make us some breakfast. He made us some very yummy french toast, hash browns and sausage. He's the best.



After breakfast we did a few things around the house, showered and got ready. We headed down to my parents house to hang out. We hadn't seen them since the 4th of July so we wanted to get together. My parents made a really yummy lunch for us and we just relaxed and visited. Luckily we have lots of things coming up so we'll get to see them more often. 

After we left my parents we came home and relaxed. We hadn't seen our nephew Jacob all weekend so we texted Rich and Tif to see if we could come over and see him. We went over and played with him for a little while and we decided to go out to eat. Jacob really enjoyed his cream cheese roll!


We had fun hanging out with them and Jacob of course. After dinner we headed home and we are just relaxing and watching some tv. We have a busy week ahead so hopefully it goes by fast. Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment