Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Things I'm loving...January


1. Anna and Kristina's grocery bag
Anna & Kristina's grocery bag is my favorite new cooking show on Oprah's new OWN network. Each episode focuses on them testing recipes from a different cookbook. They make a full meal for a special guest chef while following the book's recipes & instructions. One of the things I like most is that they do product testings of kitchen gadgets and/or food items to provide a side-by-side comparison between different brands/models. These product tests usually pertain to ingredients or tools they are using in that episode. At the end of the program, they will declare the book a "Buy" or a "Pass" depending on whether they feel the book has delivered in its promise and purpose. They are really funny to watch as they sometimes make mistakes along the way!
 
 2. Blog book
I was so excited to make my blog book this year. Last year I only blogged half of the year so I couldn't believe that my book this year was over 300 pages! I am so happy I have kept up with my blog and have an almost daily record of our lives.

 3. Vacation plans
This month we finally figured out our first vacation of the year. In May, we are heading to Orlando and Walt Disney World to stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I can't wait! We haven't been there in a couple of years and I definitely need a fix!

 4. My understanding husband
 January was a rough month for me in our ongoing quest to become parents. The fertility drugs I am on make me completely crazy and emotional for 5-7 days, not to mention the hot flashes, head aches and other side effects. My dosage was bumped up this month and it was a lot worse than the month before. It's not easy for either of us, but Michael always keeps his cool and does everything he can to make me feel better.

5. My surprise bag from Michael
See number 4 above. I have been lusting over this tote for a while and in the middle of my rough week, Michael surprised me with it. He's the best and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment