Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Our week in pictures: 5.3.15


1. Ethan taking time to smell the flowers!
2. I can't stop eating Brussel sprouts and things on skewers, HA!
3. I'm amazed every time we go to a different park and how much braver Ethan is this year!
4. We had an amazing time celebrating our little boy's third birthday with family and friends!
5. Mother's Day started early with some beautiful flower deliveries from the cutest delivery boy!
6. Ethan giving Dado a massage!
7. Ethan has been having so much fun playing with his new birthday toys!
8. First trip to the farmers market this year!
9. Got a tennis game in with my love!
10. This little girl loves standing!
11. Ethan finally got to feed the ducks for the first time this year!
12. Grassy baby toes!
13. I added to my little's library at the Scholastic warehouse sale this week!
14. Vacation packing has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment