Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hawks Hallow Nature Playground

I found an awesome new place for Ethan and I to explore last week, Hawks Hallow Nature Playground. It was ranked one of the top parks in the state this year so I figured it had to be good. Ethan had a blast, they have so many cool activities to do. I wish it had been warmer because they had some fountains and streams to play in as well as a butterfly garden that was closed but we can check those out next year.















They have beautiful grounds with miles of trails filled with beautiful flowers and gardens.









We walked down to the lake where there is a dock to watch the duck and other birds. Ethan loved it!



Before we left we stopped and had a snack and Ethan found a bunch of sticks,which of course he loved!




It was such a fun outing with my little man. I love finding new places for him to explore. This place was totally up his alley. I can't wait to visit again next year. 

1 comment:

  1. What a nice park! I love finding places like this! Glad you guys had fun! =)

    ReplyDelete