Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lately...

I didn't mean to take such a long break from our blog but we have had so much going on. Plus with everything happening in the world last week, I just wasn't inspired to sit in front of the computer. So I thought I would put together a quick recap in pictures of what we've been up to the past 10 days. I've been pretty bad with taking pictures so most of these are from my phone.

Ethan has definitely been keeping us on our toes. In a week he has gone from army crawling to finally crawling on his hands and knees to walking with his walker! He's pulling up on everything and cruising around all of the furniture. He is going to be full on walking in no time, its crazy!






We celebrated Tif's, my Mom and Teddy's birthdays. 















We have had a ton of rain and even had snow one day but we had a beautiful 70 degree day yesterday so we got to go back to the park and let Ethan swing, he just loves it. He squeals with delight!


Our weather looks like it is finally going to be turning around and I can't wait! I am hoping for good weather for Ethan's birthday party in 2 weeks. Speaking of Ethan's party, I am pretty much ready to go. I have finished all of  my craft projects and I just can't wait to decorate the house, it is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment