Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

This time of year...

I struggle with what to post on our blog this time of year because our days pretty much go like this: Wake up, bring the kids to daycare, work, pick the kids up from daycare, play, dinner, bed time. This time of year is always so hard on not just the kids, but all of us. 

I miss ending our days every day at the park, riding bikes or going for a walk. Yesterday it was 43 degrees and sunny, so I decided that we were going for a walk to get out and soak up some Vitamin D! I ended work a little early so I could go pick up the kids because it is dark before 5. I told them we were going for a walk and they were so excited! We put on some rubber boots, jumped in puddles and just enjoyed being outside for a little while!


I think she was excited!













Oh and if Sofia's boots look familiar, it's because she wore them almost a year ago, but they were a little big!


No comments:

Post a Comment