Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Product Review: Shutterfly Pregnancy Journal

I've always been a big fan of Shutterfly. I love their photo books, calendars, Christmas cards etc. I was looking for a way to catalog my pregnancy into a book format. I was going to just put together all of my weekly posts from my blog until I stumbled upon a new line of photo books Shutterfly has introduced called Storytelling. They had a pregnancy journal layout that looks almost like a digital scrapbook with pre-made layouts and decorative elements to add to your pages. I was really impressed with how easy it was to put together and how polished the finished product was compared to just a plain photo book. They have 19 of these new books available right now including one to capture your baby's first year which I have started for Ethan as well.

Here is the cover of my book as well as some of the pages inside. I just love how it came out and I'm so happy I have a record of all of the moments and memories from my pregnancy.










*Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this review in any way, I paid for this book with my own money.

1 comment: