Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Introducing: Ethan Michael Dworianyn!


Ethan Michael Dworianyn
Friday, May 11, 2012 at 1:13 am
8 pounds, 12 ounces

Sorry I have been MIA for the past 10 days but things have been really busy around here because our little man finally made his grand entrance into the world! It's quite the story and I'm still working on putting his full birth story together, but will hopefully get it posted next week. We're all home and settled so I'll be getting back into the swing of things with my blog. I have so many memories to capture and record now.

4 comments:

  1. aawwww....CONGRATS!!! I know your excited!!! :) He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I was anxiously awaiting an update from you since I love reading your blog! He is just beautiful. Enjoy every minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so gorgeous. Congratulations! Glad to see the new arrival. :) Best wishes from the UK from a regular reader

    ReplyDelete