Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

A Lovey Dovey Kind of Day

We had a great Valentine's Day yesterday. We started the day with breakfast and gave Ethan his Valentine's bucket of presents before he was off to daycare. He was so funny opening his gifts. He was so into it compared to Christmas. It's amazing the changes they make in only 6 weeks! Some of the faces he made when he was looking at his presents are hilarious as you'll see from the pictures. The rest of the day, Michael and I worked from home and we had lunch together which was a nice treat. We ended our day with a yummy dinner and dessert. I made Michael's favorite, baked Chicken parmigiana with rigatoni, salad and garlic bread. I also made us a heart shaped cookie for dessert. It was the perfect day, I am so lucky to have my two boys as my Valentine's. I hope all of you had a happy love day too!






























No comments:

Post a Comment