Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Recipe: Ranch Cheddar Chicken


Another Pinterest recipe. I really like this one and it was a super easy weeknight meal. The only thing I did differently was coat the whole chicken breast in panko. I read some of the comments and people commented that it was a little soggy so I thought coating the whole thing would combat that. It worked great and the chicken was nice and crunchy. 

Ingredients
  • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing seasoning
  • 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup panko
  • cooking spray
Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
  2. Place the chicken in a large baking dish.
  3. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ranch, and cheddar cheese. Spread on top of the chicken breasts.
  4. Sprinkle the panko on top and spray lightly with cooking spray.
  5. Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.

1 comment:

  1. This look delicious! It combines all of my favorites so I'll have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete