Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

4th annual Oktoberfest


We hosted our 4th annual Oktoberfest yesterday and it was perfect. We thought for sure that it was going to rain all day but the sun came out and no rain drops ever fell. We were even able to get the baggo set out and toss some bean bags around. We had around 35 people and it was a great time.

Personally, and probably because I'm biased since I made most of it, but I thought the food was the best part! Michael tells me every year that I make too much food but this year we had almost nothing left! Everything was a hit so I was really happy. The biggest crowd pleasers this year were the reuben eggrolls and the stuffed mushrooms I made. I will have to increase the number I make next year or find a few new appetizers.

Next year will be our 5th year hosting this party so we'll have to come up with some even better ideas to make it our best one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment