Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June and July Goals


June Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - hit 90lbs lost by July 1! Goal Met! I am currently down 92lbs!!!
2. Workout 4 times a week - no excuses this month! Fail. I'd like to blame the weather from keeping me from walking, but I could have done the Wii if I wanted to.
3. Try 4 new recipes this month. Fail. We only made 3 new recipes this month, but they were all delicious! We made: Whoopie Pies, Walnut and Rosemary Oven-Fried Chicken and Grilled Shrimp and Sausage skewers with a smoky paprka glaze.
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice. Goal Met, here and here.
5. Take a cooking class together Goal Met! We loved it, I hope we can go again before the year is over!

July Goals:
1. Weight loss goal - hit 100lbs lost by August 1! This might be lofty especially since we'll be on vacation half the month but I want to give it my best shot!
2. Workout 4 times a week - no excuses this month!
3. Try 3 new recipes this month.
4. Complete "our week in pictures" twice.
5. Have a fabulous California vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment