Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF!

I am so unbelievably happy that it's Friday. For a short week, it has been pretty darn stressful. Work has been insane and next week isn't looking too good either, so I really need a great weekend to diffuse some stress! We have 50% busy weekend since Saturday we have lots of plans and Sunday is wide open!

Today I am working from home which is always nice. I have a lot of work to catch up on and getting out of the office is the best way to do it. Tonight we are going out with Michael's family to a new restaurant that a cousin of Michael's Dad is opening. So we are going to support them on opening night for some pizza and to watch the Blackhawk's game.

On Saturday we are getting up early and heading to breakfast and then we are going to try out the farmer's market in Downer's Grove this week. After the farmer's market we are heading down by my parents for my last dress fitting for Arla's wedding in only 2 weeks! When we are done with the dress fittings we are going to the annual Wilton tent sale! I am so excited for this; I went last year and it was amazing. Last year I went on the last weekend on the sale and this is the first weekend of the sale, so I'm interested to see if there is even more early on. I'm not sure what we're doing Saturday night, we might be going out to dinner with my family, but I'm not sure.

Sunday, we have nothing planned; I'm looking forward to having a relaxing day!

I will be back on Sunday with a full weekend recap and lots of pictures! I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment