Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Things I'm loving: June

June has been my favorite month of 2010 so far. So many amazing things have happened in the past few weeks. This list was very easy to put together!!

 1. Our nephew Jacob
Our first nephew made his grand entrance into the world on June 13! He is such a little peanut and we love every opportunity we get to see him. We are loving being an auntie and uncle already!

2. Arla and Teddy's wedding
The week after becoming and aunt and uncle, I welcomed a new brother into our family! Arla and Teddy were married on June 19 on the most beautiful day. Everything they had worked so hard planning came together beautifully. They had a wonderful ceremony and a great party followed. It was such an amazing day!

3. Our newly painted house
We have been wanting our hallways and bedroom painted for 3 years and we finally bit the bullet and did it. We are so happy with the results and I am having so much fun re-decorating these spaces!

4. iPhone 4
I have been lusting for an iPhone for years. I had been with Verizon for 12 years and never wanted to make the change. There had been so many rumors about Verizon getting the iPhone, but none of them have every come to fruition. I finally decided to make the leap when the iPhone 4 was up for pre-orders and I am so happy I did. Both Michael and I made the switch and got the new iPhone 4 and we love it; we are both totally addicted to all the amazing apps available!

5. Summer shows and movies

 One of the best parts of summer is the summer blockbuster movies. I am most excited for the movie you see above, Eclipse! We have seen a few movies this month, Toy Story, A-Team, and Ironman2. I will be doing a review of all of these movies next week. Even though most of our favorite TV shows are on summer hiatus, there are also some great summer TV shows on air this summer. Some of our favorites are Next Food Network Star, Design Star, Real Housewives of New Jersey, Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen and Project Runway is starting next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment