Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Meet our nephew, Jacob Thomas Dworianyn!

I thought our new nephew, Jacob Thomas deserved his own post with lots of pictures! He and his mommy came home from the hospital yesterday and everyone is doing great! Without further ado, on to the pictures!

Laying in Grandma Sandi's arms

Grandma Sandi

 Uncle Ray already scaring baby Jacob

Great Grandma with her "birthday present" Only 89 years between them!

 Very excited new grandparents!

Uncle Michael

Aunt Sara

4 generations of Dworianyns

Mommy trying to get him to wake up

Jacob's stamped footprint 

Grandpa Dworianyn

Rich is already sleep deprived!

 First family picture!

And now for my favorite pictures of the day...

Love this one, he's so peaceful

Love his little wrinkled feet!

I love the pure joy in these two proud mama's faces!

Believe me this is only the beginning of all the pictures I will take of this little guy! I am definitely one proud and excited auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment