Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Had a bad day...

I can't get that Daniel Powter song out of my head this week. It has been a rough week so far. Prior to stepping into work this morning I have worked almost 30 hours. I knew it was gonna be this kind of week but sometimes no matter how much mental preparation you do, you still end up fried. I feel and look kind of like this...

Angry!

Yesterday was particularly bad because on my way to work it was raining and I slipped and fell on a manhole cover while crossing the street. I have road rash all on my left calf and my back is all screwed up from falling. I'm a mess!

My poor calf has road rash!

On the bright side, the Hawks could win the Stanley Cup tonight, which would be awesome! We are having some people over tonight to watch the game. Let's go Hawks!! My posting will probably be pretty light the rest of the week with everything going on. I can't wait for this weekend, we have NOTHING planned and I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment