Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Thoughts...


1. I am so happy we had a great night's sleep last night with zero fire alarm drama!

2. I can't believe my birthday is on Saturday, and I can't believe how old I'm getting.

3. Vampire Diaries is back tonight and I'm like a giddy little girl waiting in anticipation (please ignore #2)

4. How is Christmas only 64 days away, wasn't it just June? I am pretty excited for Christmas decorating though!

5. I would love to write a book on people's habits and behavior on public transportation, it never ceases to amaze me the things people do, how they behave and the unwritten rules that exist. I have a lot of crazy train stories!

6. Public transportation observation #1: There is a lady every day on my train car that lines up and throws elbows so she's the first one out the door yet she walks slower than a 90 year old. I pass her every day when I get off the train, what is the point?

7.  I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday. I will be even happier when it's next Friday because I'm off of work.

8. We are carving pumpkins this weekend and I can't decide what design to use, there are too many templates to choose from!

9. I am loving my new morning routine since starting my new position. I love getting my workout done first thing, I feel so alert and have more energy throughout the day. It's so much better than coming home after a long day and trying to muster the motivation.

10. We are having such a beautiful Fall. The weather is definitely changing though, cooler weather is coming soon. You can smell the crispness of fallen leaves in the air...it's my favorite time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment