Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Our week in pictures: 10/3 - 10/9


Sunday, October 3: I have the best husband ever, he did all of the Oktoberfest dishes!

Monday, October 4: We bought Porkchop this new bed for Christmas last year and he has never slept in it until this week, it's like he just discovered that it was his!

Tuesday, October 5: I was walking around at lunch and watched boats from Lake Michigan make their way home for the winter.

 Wednesday, October 6:  I Love getting pictures of my little nephew during the day, check out his shirt! Yes, of course I bought it for him!

Thursday, October 7: So glad I take the train everyday, this is what rush hour looks like!

Friday, October 8: We're here, the Grand Geneva!

 Saturday, October 9: View of Lake Geneva with the brightly colored changing trees behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment