Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chicks and ducks and bunnies, oh my!

Since Easter is a little bit on the early side this year, I wanted to get the Easter decorations up so we can actually have them up for a few weeks before they have to come down. It is just another sign that spring is getting closer!

Here's some snapshots of our Easter decorations around the house; there are a lot of pictures!

 
The dining room table with my freshly sewn table runner!

The china cabinet. I looked everywhere for cute Easter plates to display but had no luck. Luckily we have these pretty pastel accent plates from our China!

 
The mantle

Mantle close-up

 
Mantle close-up. The carved basket was a Lake Geneva find!

 
Bookcase display. The "Easter Greetings" sign is from the same woman who made my Valentine's sign

 
Easter pillows and hanging eggs in the window

Close-up of hanging eggs

 
Pastel metal bow candlesticks for the coffee table...these were a great find I picked up at Home Goods last week!

 
My Saraboo Creek sign I made last year

There's even bunnies in the bathroom!

 
Easter sign hanging from a door knob

A mosaic egg and a bunny candy dish filled with dark chocolate Dove eggs..yum!

 
Entry table 

  
Even the front door area is festive with a Happy Easter sign and metal carrots.

A close-up of the metal carrots. We found these in Lake Geneva a few weeks ago.

So that's a look at our Easter decorations. After Easter is over I'll get rid of the chicks, ducks and bunnies and add lots of bright colors and flowers for spring. I'll be sure to post pictures when I make the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment