Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Recap

We have had a great weekend so far. I am looking forward to just relaxing and spending the day cuddled up together. Yesterday we were going from 6 am till 10 pm so its nice to have a day full of rest. In fact, Michael and Porkchop are cuddled up on the couch taking a little afternoon siesta right now.

Yesterday we headed down to my parents and had a little Christmas photo shoot for our annual Christmas card. I already ordered them from Shutterfly this afternoon since they are running a 30% off special and free shipping.This is the winning photo, I will not reveal the final card design until they are out!
We went to 3 Christmas craft shows that were down in my parents area and I got a bunch of new Christmas decorations for the house. I also got a great necklace and headband I'm going to wear on Thanksgiving. It was a fun day spending time with my family. We hung out at my parents the rest of the day and went to dinner and then we went back to their house to try out the new Toy Story Mania game we got for Wii. It was super fun; it is just like the ride in Walt Disney World. My parents had a blast playing it! We ended up leaving their house a little after 9 and came home and crashed.

This morning we got up and went out for breakfast and then went to see New Moon! I loved it; I thought it was even better than Twilight. We went to a 9 am show so it wasn't crazy, but I was surprised how packed the theatre was for that time on a Sunday morning. After the show we ran all our errands and then went grocery shopping and grabbed some lunch. I am getting ready to put some turkey drumsticks in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and just relax.

I am not too bummed that the weekend is coming to a close, because I only have to work Monday and Tuesday this week, which is so nice. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and putting up the Christmas decorations next weekend! We are going to pick out our fresh tree on Wednesday so it will be all ready to decorate on Saturday. I will post our menu later today or tomorrow. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment