Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Journal

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, it is time to look forward to Christmas and December.

December is such a fun month with so many fun activities going on: picking our Christmas tree, decorating the house, shopping, wrapping gifts, baking cookies, parties, etc. Last year I kept a December journal to capture all the fun things we did to celebrate Christmas. This year I am doing the same thing but I pre-made a scrapbook for each day so all I have to do is put in pictures and journal about what we did. I think it's a neat keepsake for our family to do every year especially as our family changes and hopefully as we add little ones!

These are some pictures of what the book looks like. I got my supplies on Etsy. I'm going to record my pictures and journal on our blog as well to help me catalog the 25 days just in case I don't have time to scrapbook it everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment