Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 20 Weeks



How far along? 20 weeks, 3 days - Wow, we've hit the halfway point, that was fast!
Size of the baby? A canteloupe, holy crap, he's a melon!, 6.5 inches, 10.2 oz (Our little man is measuring bigger, almost a week ahead at 14 oz. This isn't a huge surprise since both Michael and I were big babies.)
Maternity clothes? My regular pants are still loose.
Weight gain? No change, still at 26 pounds lost. This continues to be amazing to me considering our little man is almost a pound and my belly is getting bigger.
Gender? No question, it's a boy!
Movement? I love feeling Baby E moving inside of me, I'm starting to feel a few kicks now too!
Sleep? Sleep has been really good, naps are my friend!
Food Cravings? Gardetto's mustard pretzels are my favorite this week.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? I'm feeling great, no issues. This is definitely the easiest part of pregnancy so far.
Best moments of the week? Seeing our little baby boy at our 20 week ultrasound and hearing that he is developing perfectly, which was such a relief. We also got confirmation that he is indeed still a boy! Now I can officially start buying things for the nursery!
What is baby doing this week? This week our baby is developing his tastebuds. He's also gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid a day to give his digestive system practice for life outside the womb.

Our sweet 20 week baby boy

1 comment: