Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 18 Weeks


How far along? 18 weeks, 3 days
Size of the baby? A sweet potato, 5.6 inches, 6.7 oz
Maternity clothes? Nope not yet.
Weight gain?  No gain this week so I'm still at 26 pounds lost.
Gender? It's official, it's a BOY!
Movement? I felt Baby E for the first time this week! It wasn't a kick, more like flutters, it's amazing!
Sleep? Sleep has been great; I've been sleeping like a rock every night.
Food Cravings? I went from hating pizza to craving pizza, this little boy is very confusing!
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? I'm feeling great, no issues. This is definitely the easiest part of pregnancy so far.
Best moments of the week? Feeling my little man move around inside of me finally!
What is baby doing this week? This week our baby is now yawning, hiccuping, swallowing and can even suck his thumb. He's also twisting, rolling, punching, kicking and is big enough that I might start feeling him move around.

No comments:

Post a Comment