Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby Dworianyn Bump Watch: 29 Weeks


How far along? 29 weeks
Size of the baby? An acorn squash. 15.2 inches, 3.0 pounds
Maternity clothes? Still in all of my regular clothes.
Weight gain? Still no gain, holding steady at -26 pounds.
Gender? Little man, Ethan!
Movement? He's moving all day long, I love it.
Sleep? So happy I'm not having sleeping issues.
Food Cravings? BLT's are my favorite thing right now.
What I miss? Absolutely nothing, I am just loving being pregnant right now.
Symptoms? Still feeling great, I love feeling him move and he's been getting the hiccups now too.
Best moments of the week? Working on our little boy's nursery. Every night before bed we walk in his room and just look around in awe that we really have this little miracle on the way.
What is baby doing this week? This week our little boy is developing white fat deposits under his skin and his energy is surging because of it. His head is growing bigger to accommodate his rapidly growing brain. His bones are soaking up 250 milligrams of calcium everyday to harden his growing skeleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment