Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

8 days till Christmas: A well deserved break

I can't even begin to describe how happy I am today. I am officially off of work until January 4! The last time I had 16 days off I was on my honeymoon. I was supposed to be off for 2 weeks for Christmas last year but ended up working the entire break even Christmas and New Years. I am very happy to be able to take the break this year. It's been a very rough year of work. We have been so busy and there have been too many 65+ hour weeks to count. And believe me, I totally realize how lucky I am that I have a job with all the unemployed and struggling people out there. So, I probably shouldn't complain too much!

I don't really have any big plans for the break, I'm just looking forward to relaxing and taking it easy. I'll be able to workout everyday, cook dinner everyday, do some organizing and best of all be able to spend a lot of time with Michael!

I can't believe it's only a week till Christmas! I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment