Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

A restful and relaxing weekend...

Well I survived another 70 hour work week. Things have been so crazy at work the past few months. This is our busiest time until about December. We have had a wonderful weekend though, we had nothing planned and it was wonderful. I worked out Saturday and Sunday, we did some cleaning around the house and had a nice date night last night. We went out to dinner and played mini golf, it was a nice night out. Today we went to our favorite breakfast spot and did our weekly grocery shopping and have enjoyed spending the rest of the day just hanging out around home. I have to do some work for several hours but at least I'm wearing jogging pants!

This week, I am only working Monday - Wednesday and I am going to have a 5 day holiday weekend. I cannot wait! I could really used a few days off. I'm even more excited because we have no plans as of yet. The only plans I have is going to Schaumburgfest on Saturday and I'm going to start putting up our fall decorations. I know it's a little early but I'm going to be really busy in September and this is the best time to do it. We are having out Oktoberfest early this year too so I have less weeks to prepare for it. I will make sure to post pictures of the house in all it's fall decorated glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment